I get a lot of questions on what are my tips for painting my nails. I change my nail color so often that if I relied on the talents of a professional my fashion fund would quickly depreciate. It isn’t always clean and it isn’t always easy but with practice and taking your time you’ll have a near perfect manicure in no time.
1. Make your first stroke down the center of your nail starting just before your cuticle. Push brush wide to maximize color spread.
2. Stroke to right of middle stroke and expand brush by adding pressure reaching to the almost side of your nail
3. Repeat on left side
4. For second coat, start again in middle expanding brush
5. Without re-loading brush move closer to sides if bare nails show
6. Repeat on each nail
7. We aren’t perfect so if you get paint outside your nail: wait for nails to dry and dip a q-tip in polish remover to clean up sides