This video is all about Closet Essentials. I'm a huge advocate for classic pieces because mixing them up with accessories and layers gives you completely new looks. Enjoy the last video and be sure to click through for an exclusive coupon. Here are some of my tips you can catch in the video:
- Every closet needs a great blazer, classic dress and pair of jeans that make your butt look great!
- Take the time to find the perfect-fitting denim for your body type. Denim is that piece you can wear with boots or heels – day or night. A stretch fabric can also help you avoid pinching areas you don’t want to be accentuated.
- Choose a well-fitting coat like a belted trench, and look for styles that are slimming and comfortable.
- A piece that can be a classic choice to make any outfit is a basic v-neck top. A v-neckline is universal for most body types. It also helps elongate the neck and make you appear taller.
- Don’t forget that LBD or little black dress. Dress it up, dress it down - throughout the year you never know when you might need to grab your classic number for a night on the town!
- Stretching your closet options doesn’t mean stretching your wallet. With the right core pieces you can create a number of looks.