- "The most important relationship you have is the one you have with yourself" advice given by Diane Von Furstenberg
- DVF has no conception on how anyone can be bored because she is so eager to learn. something to remember.
- Editors require a point of view and a strong eye, successful bloggers have that quality, again by DVF
- You learn most from your criticism. And seriously, Diane- when are you coming out with an advice book?
- Be persistent, assume they aren't listening
- Social media is commitment, not a game
- Put blinders on and focus forward
- Rachel Roy shared "make it be about following the quality of life."
Skirt: Club Monaco// Top: Club Monaco (similar) // Vest: Club Monaco (similar) // Necklace: Forever 21 (similar)// Boots: Corso Como (similar)
The weather gave an unexpected (or I was in denial) turn with wind and rain the day of FABB. Meaning I had to leave my gorgeous new Kate Spade orange suede wedges at home and slip on my boots I haven't worn since last fall. Secretly it was a great excuse to save my feet in flats and stay warm! The light layers of the vest and top were just enough to keep me comfortable while inside and of course I couldn't attend a blogger conference with a pile of bracelets including a watch that doesn't work (but its looks pretty).
On my wrist: Tory Burch// Kitson// Urban Outfitters// Vintage from my grandmother
And a few pics from my iPhone...
Lucky FABB schedule// DVF// Sitting with Lauren of Everyday to Runway// Sketch of myself by Lauren Friedman