I know there are many of us that are stuck in a rut when it comes to our nail color. Trust me.. you know it. I had my french mani/pedi phase. "You want a color? OH no! only french please" still trying to forget that look of disgust by the technician with inch long nails each one a different color. Don't worry ladies that's not where I am going with this! I recently decided to branch out after I admired a girls nail color. First I thought its probably one of those things where only she can pull it off. But I made it a success! I took the turqouise nail laquer for a spin and fell in love! I even inspired one of my best friends to go for the color after she saw mine and it looks like this is best domino effect we could ask for. I listed some of my favorite nail colors down below and urge you to give it a try! Worst comes to worst? you buy more nail polish remover but take the challenge and experiment!
- The infinite turquoise nail color: Aqua Water on the Isles of Mikonos by CHI ceramic nail lacquer
- Black is sexy, A good male friend of mine told me once that it is sexy when girls paint their nails black and embrace it (without all the black makeup to match): Black Onyx by OPI
- Almost black is sexy too with a blue or purple hint: Russian Navy by OPI and Black Cherry Chutney by OPI
- For the girl who needs to take baby steps with trying corals: Cajun Shrimp by OPI
- WHAT I WANT: OPI new matte nail lacquer in Russian Navy! Already shown in this months Marie Claire. As shown from the photo by Marie Claire above!