Valentine's day has dramatic effects in so many different ways to everyone. Some might be giddy and leaving (annoying) facebook statuses about their biggest love while others could be hiding on the couch all day watching movie and eating sweets. I am happy that I am neither of the previous but enjoying this day of love. Over the weekend I had sent my loved ones Valentine's Day cards just to let them know I loved them and that was reason enough for me to enjoy the holiday.
I enjoyed so much reading the comments to my last giveaway with all different types of readers sharing their favorite love songs. Also, with the reveal of the Valentine's Day Giveaway winner!
- Lucky by Colbie Cailat
- I get a kick out of you by Dwele
- All my days by Alexi Murdoch
- I will not take my love away by Matt Wertz
- Flightless bird, american mouth by Iron & Wine
- I never told you by Colbie Cailat
- Everything by Michael Buble
- Then by Brad Paisley
- Anchor by Osker
- I want to know what love is by Foreigner
- More than anyone by Gavin DeGraw
- Here I am baby by Al Greene
- Thank you for loving me by Bon Jovi
- Ribbon in the sky by Stevie Wonder
- Comfortable by John Mayer
- Miguel by Sure Thing
Congratulations! I'll be contacting you via email shortly.
Image via weheartit