Raise your hand if you're a denim girl. I will wear a dress as much as possible but you can't go wrong with a bad pair of denim. I came across Level 99 denim last weekend when I spotted them on my sister. She praised at their long length (she's 5'10") and how soft and comfortable they were. Right away I was on the mission to find them but unfortunately they were sold out at the Anthropologie store I visited.
Thankfully, I found this special treat in my inbox from Red Light PR all about Level 99 Denim. Are they stalking me? I was told Katherine Heigl was spotted wearing them last weekend which then it all made sense why I can't find them. There are still a few pairs left at Anthropologie.com but missing in my size. So until I sufficiently stalk down my pair I will just style them!
lily straight leg -$98
2. Alice + Olivia easley printed button down -$253
3. Alexander McQueen wayfarer sunglasses -$325
4. Anthropologie high gloss belt -$28
5. Tory Burch 'viva' metallic leather shopper -$325
6. Jeffrey Campbell 'bottle' d'Orsay flat -$109